Pokemon GO’s next big Community Day event takes place on October 15th and will feature none other than the Candle Pokemon, Litwick. Running from 2-5pm local time, players will have the chance to obtain a Shiny Litwick with increased odds in their favor. Take a look at the
As with all Community Day events, the chance at a Shiny isn’t the only bonus as a handful of other incentives will be available during the 3-hour event.
- Evolve Lampent (Litwick’s Evolution) during the event or up to five hours afterward to get a Chandelure that knows the Charged Attack Poltergeist.
- 3× XP for catching Pokémon
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokémon.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.*
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise! (Smeargle)
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust.*
- After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to take on four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Litwick to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
- Once you successfully complete a four-star Raid Battle against Lampent, Litwick will begin to appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
- Litwick that appear under these circumstances will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as those that appear during October’s Community Day’s three-hour event period.
Additionally, players can also purchase a special Community Day Research story called “Trick of the Light” for $1.00 USD for extra tasks and rewards.
For more information and participation details for Pokemon GO’s upcoming Community day event, head on over to PokemonGoLive.com or click [here].