[dropcap size=small]U[/dropcap]bisoft has released the details for the Season Pass of the upcoming first-person shooter Far Cry 4 due out next month. It will include new missions that are available exclusively to users who purchase the Season Pass, which will be available in single-player and co-op modes.
The game’s Season Pass will include:
- The Syringe – In this mission, players must keep an important recipe from being stolen by the evil Pagan Min and unleashed upon the opposing rebel forces. The mission, which can be played in single-player and co-op, will be made available on release day exclusively for Season Pass holders.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – The pack is made up of five missions including Blood Ruby, Yak Farm, and the Hurk’s Redemption missions along with a whole new arsenal of weapons available.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Hurk and Ajay were kidnapped and tortured in prison, and now players must escape and make it across Kyrat alive.
- Overrun – This new PvP mode allows users to play on teams either as Golden Path or Rakshasa to control and maintain as many neutral locations throughout Kyrat without them being usurped by opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – After Ajay’s helicopter crash lands in the Himalayas, players will have to scour the mountainside (either alone or with a partner) to find tools and supplies to create a sustainable campsite. Not only will they have to survive a mysterious cult in the darkness, the caves are filled with yetis. Good luck.
Season Pass holders will receive each pack automatically upon their release dates and will be available for $29.99, which is a 20% savings versus purchasing each pack separately. Far Cry 4 Gold Edition, which includes the game along with the Season Pass, is currently available for pre-order on PlayStation and PC for $89.99, with an Xbox One pre-order coming soon.
Far Cry 4 will be released on November 18 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and PC.