Lumbearjack is a game about bear, who is named Jack, who is a lumberjack. Could the name be any more on the nose? Probably not, but that should encourage you to look into this charming little polygonal game about saving the environment as a bear… named jack… who is a lumberjack.
Jack is a humble bear with a simple dream: to return nature to its former glory with the help of his trusty ax and his animal friends. Slice and dice through machinery, slap some sense into wasteful humans and work with wacky woodland critters to thwart the sinister plans of up-and-coming industrial giant Evil Works.
- Play as a bear with an ax!
- Chop your way through forests, construction sites, and more exciting locations in a variety of puzzles that utilize elements in the world around you.
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle waste to upgrade your chopping capabilities.
- Save a quirky cast of animal friends and team up with them to save the day.
- Take down an evil corporation dead set on destroying nature as we know it.