Astroneer isn’t a new title by any means as it debuted roughly five years ago on PS4, PC, and Xbox platforms. However, Switch owners will be able to explore and reshape distant worlds early next year when the game arrives on Switch devices.
On this adventure, players can work together to build custom bases above or below ground, create vehicles to explore a vast solar system, and use terrain to create anything they can imagine. A player’s creativity and ingenuity are the keys to seeking out and thriving while on exciting planetary adventures! In Astroneer you can:
- Reshape the ground under your feet as though it were made of clay.
- Survive on and explore carefully crafted planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed.
- Snap together components and objects to build bases and vehicles.
- Play with friends in 4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op.
- Discover and uncover the mysteries of the solar system.
- Deform & shape everything around you.
In Astroneer, players use their deform tool to dig, collect, shape, and build anything they wish. Use this ability to dig to the center of the planet, build a ramp into the sky, or make megaliths just by using terrain!
You can pick up Astroneer on Steam or last-gen consoles today.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) August 11, 2021