‘The floor is lava’ is a game we all played as children before the internet became a thing. We would jump from couch to coffee table, to ottoman, to various throw pillows, to loveseats all across the living room. If you touched the ground, you lost. Hot Lava is a game that takes this concept and makes it a very real, literal threat.
The Floor is Hot Lava! Run, jump, climb, and surf across nostalgia-packed environments flooded with hot molten lava. Explore alone, or join your friends. And whatever you do, don’t touch the floor.
In Hot Lava, familiar environments like your school, your living room, and more become lava-filled to the point where you will have to find clever ways to avoid the ground. Make your away across desks, chairs, office equipment and so much more to survive and throw your name on top of the global leaderboards. You will need to climb, jump, run, and even surf molten hot lava solo or with friends to complete various obstacle courses. Put your skills to the test and use your wits to survive, and whatever you do, do not touch the floor.
- Together: Conquer challenging worlds with up to eight friends with drop in-drop out multiplayer.
- Traverse: Run, jump, climb, swing, boost, and surf in first-person across lava-filled worlds. Mastering execution will take dedication and skill.
- Explore: Detailed environments jam-packed with childhood nostalgia.
- Compete: To find the fastest route using shortcuts and expert execution on the friends leaderboard.
- Avoid: lava, toxic waste, bottomless pits, and crushers. Danger is around every corner.
- Create: Hot Lava comes with a level construction kit for Unity. Share your creations on the Steam Workshop.
Hot Lava is available now on Steam for $19.99 USD.