Earlier this month, we covered the groundbreaking news that Cube World would finally be getting an official release on steam. Now, it looks like we got the confirmation on exactly when it will be available to play, and a gorgeous new trailer that shows off the elegance and playfullness of this voxel-based RPG
Cube World is coming to Steam on 30 September 2019!
The closed beta for all alpha owners starts on
23 September 2019!
What is Cube World?
Cube World is a voxel-based action RPG with a focus on exploration. It takes place in a procedurally generated fantasy world made up of entirely of cubes.
- Choose between four different classes: Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Rogue.
- Action-based combat with dodging, aiming, combos, special skills and more.
- Explore a nearly infinite, procedurally generated fantasy world.
- Plan your next adventure with the 3D voxel world map. Scroll and zoom everywhere to find your next destination!
- Craft weapons, armor, potions, elixirs and food and more from ingredients found throughout the world.
- Tame pets that fight along your side and can be used as mounts.
- Non-linear, open world gameplay. Solve quests, help residents, fight huge monsters, explore ancient dungeons! It’s all up to you!
- Discover procedurally generated lore and learn about ancient civilizations and magic artifacts.
- Retrieve unique magic artifacts to level up and improve your skills.
- Earn gold to buy items or to book an eagle flight to new lands.
- Cube World’s unique per-land progression system makes finding loot, solving quests and clearing dungeons rewarding and exciting over and over again.
- Use your hang glider to take to the skies or explore the oceans with your boat.
- Find magic items to enter secret areas and to support you on your journey.
- Play solo singleplayer or join your friends in coop-online-multiplayer.