Who do you think would make an excellent Batgirl?
[dropcap size=small]J[/dropcap]oss Whedon no doubt has his hands full with putting Justice League together in the absence of Zack Snyder, but that doesn’t mean work on Batgirl has stopped. According to the subreddit DCEU Leaks, a leaker claims to be a friend with the artist who has tasked with creating concept art for several ideal actresses as Batgirl and the artist supposedly shared them with the leaker. The leaker has claimed that Warner Bros. wishes to reveal who the star actress will be in a not-so-surprising announcement at the San Diego Comic-Con next month.
Here is the list of the actresses:
- Elle Fanning (Neon Demon/Live By Night)
- Olivia Cooke (Bates Motel)
- Bella Throne (Shake It Up!)
- Katherine Langford (13 Reasons Why)
- Margaret Qualley (The Leftovers)
- Jane Levy (Don’t Breathe)
- Emma Roberts (Scream Queens)
- Haley Lu Richardson (Split/Edge Of Seventeen)
- Naomi Scott (Power Rangers)
According to the leaker, the artist claims that Katherine Langford is the number one pick but he “won’t tell me why but he believes Langford is currently the frontrunner with Fanning, Levy & Qualley behind.” Again, this is a just a leaker on a subreddit so it would be best to take all of this with a grain of salt.